We understand financial planning is a verb, not a noun, and engage our clients as their plans are executed and evolve.
Interactive Relationship With All Advisors
Acumen Wealth Advisors is committed to understanding what is most important to our clients and their legacy. We have invested in dynamic software to help deliver comprehensive financial planning alongside our asset management services. Providing financial planning helps deliver goal-based investing decisions and illustrates potential outcomes. We believe financial planning also aids in focusing on the long term and can help clients make informed decisions. Acumen understands financial planning is a verb and not a noun and we engage our clients as their plans are executed and evolve.
Our team, including a Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) professional, concentrates on strategic areas of financial planning including:
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Customizing an Asset Allocation Strategy
- Review and Update Estate Planning Instruments
- Retirement Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Executive Benefits Planning
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”Robert Kiyosaki
Acumen Wealth Advisors: We Are Your Comprehensive Advisor
- Investment Policy Statements
- Ongoing Performance Evaluation
- Manager / Fund Search
- Benchmarking Analysis
- Fee Analysis
- Custodian Search
- Client / Family Education
- Cash Flow Management
- Asset Allocation
- Risk Management
- Legacy Planning / Charitable Gifting
- Estate Tax
- Income Tax
Financial Planning Elements
We focus on each client’s unique circumstance and realize these needs evolve over time. To meet these challenging responsibilities, Acumen’s approach is tailored to each client. For clients who choose to leverage our financial planning capabilities, our team works to:
- Understand and prioritize goals and objectives.
- Analyze and develop a summary of the current financial situation and discuss relevant issues.
- Review current investment portfolio and develop an asset management strategy.
- Identify tax planning strategies to optimize financial position.
- Collaborate with our clients’ other trusted advisors including attorneys, trustees and accountants to coordinate their comprehensive strategy.
- Present a written financial plan to be reviewed in detail with executable steps for clients.
- Monitor and track progress utilizing innovative software.
Our team’s goal is to be attentive, listen to what our clients’ want, reconcile steps needed to work towards their goals and help them feel understood. We help educate and thoroughly explain details, so clients feel more involved and engaged in investment decisions. We encourage you to reach out to our team to help you plan and protect your legacy.
eMoney – Your Personal Financial Website
Comprehensive financial planning software linking all your financial accounts for a complete and up-to-date view of your financial situation.
- Organizer – Connect all your accounts for a consolidated view of your entire financial picture.
- Track Spending – Know how much you’re spending, and where.
- Investments – Interactive charts and detailed views help monitor all your accounts.
- Screen Sharing – Join a screen sharing session quickly and easily for interactive planning anytime, anywhere.
- Budgeting Tools – Set budgets to help reach your savings goals.
- Mobile – A complete financial picture available on your smart phone.
- Vault – Safely store your most important financial documents, accessible 24/7.
- Goals – See if you’re on target to reach your most important goals.
Simulate Multiple Scenarios
We work side by side with our clients to understand the financial impact their decisions have on their plans. We can adjust scenarios and techniques in real time and run through what-if situations such as retirement changes, a disability occurs, LTC is needed, a premature death occurs, etc.
Collaborate on Estate Planning
We are able to show our clients the risks, vulnerabilities, and benefits of various estate-planning scenarios, and work together to create strategies to better protect their legacies. We understand estate planning needs evolve as life events, tax laws, and estate laws change.
“Long range planning does not deal with future decisions but with the future of present decisions.”Peter Drucker