How We Are Different
Who We Serve
Your time and energy are valuable and should be spent on the people and activities you truly enjoy. While you focus on what is most important in life, our team is happy to help you Invest Intentionally®.
Acumen welcomes working with people who:
- want to maintain a comfortable and sensible lifestyle now and into retirement.
- have family planning and charitable legacy needs.
- are willing to be engaged, educated, and ask questions with a team of advisors working solely for them to reach their financial goals.
- are trusting, advice seekers, attentive, and responsive to our ideas.
- are well-informed delegators, share goals and objectives with us, and trust us to take care of them and keep them informed.
- value quality, frequent contact, and exceptional service.
- want to feel their voice is heard and understood.
- want to have a better understanding of what we are doing so we can demonstrate our transparency.
Our Core Values
Acumen’s core values represent our fundamental priorities and guide our actions and decision-making. Strong relationships are built on trust, respect, transparency, and a mutual appreciation for each other’s point of view. Our team is driven by the belief that maintaining these values will have a positive impact in our communities, our clients’ outcomes, and each other’s lives.
The word “acumen” describes depth of perception and comprehension of a subject matter. We chose to name our firm, Acumen Wealth Advisors, because of our team’s focus to apply business acumen. Financial leaders with business acumen have a keen understanding of finance and evaluate business situations to incorporate opportunities and mitigate risk, leading to a favorable outcome. These experienced leaders consistently use sound judgment and insight by thoroughly knowing their clients and helping them achieve their financial objectives.